Thursday, November 7, 2013

..fabric love..

Changing seasons means Quilt Market and new fabric lines! I always love seeing what the creative powers that be come up with. This year was no disappointment! Granted that most of these fabrics are Spring lines, but you can't get inspired too early, or at least I cant, lol.


Some really fresh and pretty ones include:

Fox Field by Tula Pink


Daydreams by Kate Spain


Mirabelle by Fig Tree & Co.


Storybook by Kate & Birdie


April Showers by Bonnie & Camille


Little Red Riding Hood by Faye Burgos



These are just a few of the many great lines coming out. I'm already thinking of lots of pretty dresses and outfits for my girls, and some cute pieces for my nephew. What do you think, any of these get your creative juices flowing? :)

**All images belong to The Fat Quarter Shop**


No comments:

Post a Comment