Wednesday, September 25, 2013

..pins of the week..

So like most everyone else on the planet (except for my husband, I don't know what's wrong with him), I LOVE Pinterest. Always something new to see or try or buy. It's an almost endless source of inspiration.. what's not to love? So I thought it would be fun to pick a different topic each week and show you guys some great pins on that topic.

Since fall is my favorite season, and today actually felt like fall weather, let's start there!






1. Forever Fall Digi Scrap Album
2. Fall Table Decorations with Martha Stewart
3. Fall Leaves Eye Makeup
4. Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
5. Blues for Fall Paint Chip
6. Fall Harvest Piecrust Cutters
7. $5 Burlap Wreath
8. Pumpkin Planter Decor
9. Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies

So if you enjoy fall like me, then maybe these pins will make you want to break out the sweaters and apple cider!

No comments:

Post a Comment