Sunday, September 8, 2013

..perfectly thin diary..



There's a whole back story here that I will save for a rainy day.. But this starts my one week diary using "Perfectly Thin" weight loss supplements.

I promise to be open and honest about my experience. I have no connection to the supplement, I don't sell it, I don't know anyone who sells it. So you just get my actual experience, un-skewed. 

Also when it comes to diet.. I try to eat as much good-for-you food as I can. I really try to limit processed foods. They make me feel gross. But my life is busy and hectic and real, so sometimes fast food just happens. I wanted to go into this without really changing my diet, so that it would mainly be the supplement making the changes (or not). So for that reason I'll also tell you what I eat during the day. 

I weigh myself first thing in the morning when I wake up, so that it's consistent. That's usually between 6:45-7:30, depending on how late the girls let me sleep :) 
Starting weight: 164

Per the directions, I take one pill 30min before breakfast and one pill 30min before lunch. 

So here we go, Day 1!
Breakfast: Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit (Bojangles)
Lunch: Spaghetti (Homemade)
My lunch was early, so by mid afternoon my stomach felt a little unsettled, like I needed a snack. So I ate a handful of almonds and some water and felt much better. 
Supper: Two flour tortillas filled with sautéed chicken, peppers and onions (Homemade) 
By supper time I felt really hungry, but I felt like it didn't take as much to fill me up. 30min after supper I ate a lemon cookie and 1c. milk for dessert and it felt like I had eaten way too much. 
Went to bed at my normal time (between 11-11:30) and slept fine. 

Day 1 in the books. We'll see what tomorrow holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment